The more things change... the more they change.

A lot has changed since my last blog post.

Since July, I've:

  • Gotten divorced
  • Helped my sister move in
  • Worked myself into a big mess
  • Made the decision that I'm moving in February to Florida from Michigan instead of waiting until July
  • Realized that I have a wonderful support system
  • Decided to start writing and making my own patterns
Everything is changing, but it's all good. I needed the change more than I realized and while it's scary, it's also just what I needed to find me again. There were times I was afraid (before all the changes) that I was just going to be one of those people that was just quietly miserable for the rest of their lives.

It's amazing how much a good life partner can change your perspective on things.


In the beginning of December, I took part of a Christmas Bazaar at work and it went a lot better than last year. I got rid of some stock, but then the things I didn't sell (the hats and scarves) went into the donation box for the needy. I was a lot more organized and it really showed that planning for things like this need to be a priority.



I feel like I should be working on resolutions for the new year, but at the same time, I don't really want to. I know that whatever is going to happen is going to be good and that's more hope I've had in a long time.

Comments

Popular Posts