Multi-tasking

There are all sorts of things I do while I crochet. I kind of multi-task and check out all at the same time. I get hyper-focused on what I'm working on and then I have this... light noise going on in the background.

It's nice for me, even though I'm sure it's annoying to those who might be trying to interact with me.

It helps me kind of tune out and not think about things when I need it. It's become a great way to relieve stress and I've noticed that if I'm between projects I get a little crabby until I start my next one.

One of the things I do is I look for more inspiration, whether it be from YouTube videos, Pinterest, or something I see on TV. I'm sure the things I've been making so far aren't as good as some other people's, but I like the challenge of a more complicated pattern... so long as there's a tutorial to go along with it.

One of the main things I like to have going in the background are ASMR videos. They come in all shapes and sizes, but I like the hair brushing/styling videos the best.

One of my favorites:


It's best to wear headphones when listening to these.

Comments

Popular Posts